Paul is a litigator who focusses his practice on administrative law, property litigation, commercial litigation, and construction litigation. Paul has extensive experience preparing and litigating builders’ liens, representing both property owners and contractors. He also consistently represents clients on property disputes including right of way claims, and commercial and contract disputes at all levels of court in Nova Scotia, including Supreme Court, Small Claims Court, and the Court of Appeal.
Paul is actively involved with his community, sitting on the Board of Directors for both the Colchester East Hants Hospital Foundation and Colchester East Hants Library Foundation, and volunteers at the Truro Free Legal Clinic.
Areas of Law
- Has represented clients in the Supreme Court, Provincial Court, and Small Claims Court of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Colchester East Hants Library Foundation (2019-present )
- Member, Board of Directors, Colchester East Hants Health Centre Foundation (2019-present)
- United Way (2017-2018)
- Dalhousie Student Advocacy Service (2015-2016)
- Schulich School of Law Prono Bono Students Canada (2014-2016)
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2018
- J.D. (Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law, 2017)
- B.A., Hons., History (Acadia University, 2013)