Operating out of our Pictou Office, Jesse’s primary focus is Real Estate. Given his major in history, he particularly enjoys transactions that have an interesting history or story behind them. His long record in customer service particularly focusing on seniors and those with disabilities gives him a desire to be understanding and accommodating to all people.
Jesse earned his law degree in Fredericton and while he was grateful for the change of scenery and different experiences, he couldn’t be happier to be back in his hometown. While there, he strove to take courses in all areas and as such has some familiarity with environmental, employment, family, wills & estates, insurance, and many more types of law. Knowing the expense and time commitment of court he took several courses designed to resolve a dispute in a manner pleasing to both sides. Jesse is ready and willing to translate the skills and experience he has gained into solving real problems for real people.
Continuing our proud tradition of giving back to the community, Jesse is a frequent blood donor and regular presence at Our Lady of Lourdes in Stellarton where he volunteers his time in a number of roles including emceeing events, reading, charity, and anything else available.
Areas of Law
- Purchases, sales, refinances, mortgage transactions, new home construction (both builder and buyer), condominiums, multi-unit residential, commercial real estate, title transfers, vacant land transactions, building contracts, migrations, adverse possession, prescriptive rights, subdivision/consolidations, easements/rights of way.
- Regularly assisting clients with real estate transactions, including drafting and reviewing agreements of purchase and sale, leases and other documents
- Assisting clients with residential and commercial financing, including preparing and reviewing mortgage documents
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Pictou County Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Our Lady of Lourdes, Stellarton
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2020
- J.D. (University of New Brunswick, 2019)
- B.A. (St. Francis Xavier University, 2016)