Haley Sampson is part of our Litigation team with a focus on Family Law. She is passionate about helping clients navigate complex and emotional Family Law matters with a high emphasis on collaboration and communication.
Haley earned her Law degree from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. As a student, she participated in various pro-bono opportunities, such as the Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia and the Dalhousie Wills Project. Haley spent two summers working at a law firm in the “Home of her Heart”, Cape Breton, before joining Patterson Law as an Articled Clerk in 2021. She is proud to now also call Truro home, and is looking forward to giving back to the community that has welcomed her with open arms.
Areas of Law
- Pro Bono Dalhousie ( 2018 – 2021)
- Elizabeth Fry Society.
- Schulich School of Law – Wills Project.
- Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia (LISNS): Youth to Youth Guide.
- Senior Take Action Coalition ( 2017)
- Dalhousie Accessibility Services (2017)
- Nova Scotia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty (SPCA) Volunteer
(2016 – 2017)
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia (2022)
- J.D. (Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 2021)